Gates Open To Public 8:30AM
Main Gates close for admissions at 5:00PM after this the only gate available for entry/exit is between the museum main hangar and office.
Main Event Parking
Follow the posted signs on US 222/ RT 183 – Reading Airport Exit
Main Event Parking is at the Reading Fairgrounds
1216 Hilltop Rd, Leesport Pa 19533
Bus Shuttle Service starts a 7:00am
Event Signs and Marshalers will be on site to assist traffic
Bus Shuttle Service All 3 Days, Shuttle stops are marked with a flag and sign
Various lots around Reading Regional Airport as marked “P”
Event Signs and Marshalers will be on site to assist with parking.
Secondary Parking Lots, are used on an, as needed basis, Shuttle Service (as required, when lots are in use), Shuttle stops are marked with a flag and sign.
There is a designated lot for handicapped parking. Follow signs for handicap parking, located near the museum itself. If you do not have a license plate, have your handicap sign visible. Mobility scooters are available for rental on site.
ScooterTime Rentals 423-569-1933.
Ride Share Pickup/Drop Off
Flying To The Show
Plan on arriving to the airport before the flying portion of the show and staying until the end of the flying portion of the show, (typically 12-4pm), check NOTAMS. You will be parked in transient parking, behind the control tower. A shuttle will then take you to the show. There is no camping on airport with your plane, however a short flight away is 08N, Keller Bros Airport, that allows camping.
Friday and Saturday Dinner
Dinner tickets are available for Friday (Pulled Pork) and Saturday (Chicken). Purchase in the online store or in person at the museum office. Advance sales only, $16.00. Dinner is served between 5:00PM and 6:30PM in the museum pavilion outside the main hangar.
Do’s and Don’t’s
- All persons and parcels are subject to search
- Do consult the show map, there are several shade tents available
- No Coolers (small cooler bags are allowed)/ Do bring a bottled water
- No Tents
- No Alcohol/ Do drink plenty of water
- No Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- No Personal Motorized Vehicles/ Do use your traditional handicapped scooter (scooters available for rental with Scooter Time Rentals )
- No Drones, Quad Copters, or other similar flying objects
- No Touching or Climbing on Aircraft or Vehicles, or Displays/ Do ask owner permission first
- NO SMOKING (there is a designated smoking area at the main hangar, outside the glass doors)
- No Pets (Guide Dogs and service animals are welcome, all other animals are prohibited)